Client: ENTERPRISE EDMOND ACAR
The “Harissa – Bkerki ” road and underpass. Int’l I.G.M. scope of work was to design & build 2 bridges with the shoring system along the new Bkerke – Harissa highway . The geotechnical works included without being limited to:
- Permanent Shotcrete nailed wall system along the high cuts.
- Traditional retaining walls
- Micropiles and Anchors for temporary retention of existing structures
The structural works included without being limited to:
- Box Culvert bridge at the Haret Sakher intersection
- Supported Bridge at the Entrance